CUSD Attendance Matrix
Any unverified absence that is not cleared with the Attendance office within 3 school days becomes a truancy.
*Please ensure the Attendance Office has up-to-date phone and/or email information so that we can communicate all absences in a timely manner.
Please use your PARENT PORTAL to periodically check your student's attendance records and update any contact information.
CUSD ATTENDANCE CODE MATRIX
- A = Unverified Absence
- B = Left Campus Without Permission
- D = Truancy Conference / Discipline Office has addressed the instance(s)
- F = Funeral
- H = Truant (Absent Without Permission OR Unverified Absence More Than 3 School Days)
- I = Illness
- K = Religious Holiday
- L = Excused Absence (Medical, Religious Retreats, Court Appt,
- M = Independent Study
- N = In-House Suspension
- O = Office (Nurse, Attendance, Guidance, Discipline, Counseling)
- Q = Unexcused Tardy > 30 min
- R = ATS (Alternate Suspension at DO)
- S = Suspension
- T = Unexcused Tardy < 30 min
- U = Unexcused Absence (Personal Reasons, Vacation, Traffic, Weather, Transportation Difficulties)
- V = Verified School Function or Activity
- W = Completed Independent Study Contract
- Y = Excused Tardy